Monday, May 30, 2005

Thunderstone info correction, Mon 30 May

A slight correction to my earlier posting

Recently the ABC in Australia starting airing Thunderstone season One which had first aired on another network

I have successfully recorded every ep they broadcast all in excellent quality

Unfortunately they DID NOT AIR ep 1.01 aparrently.

Now "perhaps" they started the series a week earlier than advertised and I missed it un-awares, but this is unlikely as I'm normally pretty on-the-ball about such things

Therefore I do indeed have good recordings of eps 1.02 thru to 1.26

ABC *has not* aired seasons 2 or 3.

I have "most eps" of season 3 fairly good quality recorded from ch 10 in Newcastle NSW. Yep I have a *spare* videotape deck located about 3000 miles away at a friend's place !

I have zero eps of season 2 and therefore no almost nothing of the storyline, except I'd hazard a guess it links the storylines of seasons one and three together

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home