Thursday, May 26, 2005

Thurs 26 May 11 am WA time

Upon reading my "charcter profile" I found that the Blog setup software edited it in an unusual way

All my info re the post apocalypse tv series the NZ/UK THE TRIBE 1999 to 2004 and JEREMIAH USA?Canada 2002/03 were excluded

I'm a sucker for post apocalypse stories so even kids stuff like The Tribe is ok. The UK made 1970's series SURVIVORS is also excellent (NOT the modern gameshow) and the 1999 THE LAST TRAIN also great p/a storyline

Season 6 of The Tribe is set for later this year after some delay. To be renamed as A NEW TOMORROW I believe the show is moving to a more mature audience

Also under 'favourite author" it just listed the biggest names obviously

So this entry will fill in the blanks so to speak

My favourite book is Tanith Lee's conjoined Novella "Drinking Sapphire Wine" and "Don't Bite The Sun". Although I listed Tanith Lee first, her name didn't appear on the profile page at all, that I could see. Possibly only keywords in some Blogger search thingy get displayed I dunno

I still have no idea why it had a random question generator that needed answering

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home