Friday, May 27, 2005

Thunderstone tv series query .....8 pm 27 May 2005

Oh hey here's another post apocalypse type tv show. Australian made, for kids, sorta like a lower budget version of "Mad Max"

Thunderstone started with a 26 eps season one in 1999 followed by 2 seasons of 13 eps each a year or so later

I've got a nearly complete set of season 3 eps and a much more patchy collection of "some" season 1 and 2 eps. Eps are about 24 mins nett, so "half hour" if adverts are included

Again, I'd say that for a "kids" show it is quite good, and a scifi starved adult could find it quite stomach-able.

If you know where I can get a synopsis of eps, ESPECIALLY for season 3 then please let me know. I've hunted high and low on the wwweb and found only partial lists of eps titles, and as the eps themselves don't display their titles openly, they're of limited worth.

I'd like to be able to ascertain exactly which eps I have and which I am missing, so that's why a, one paragraph or so, story synopsis would help

If you have useful info on this series then please contact me by email at xena at agn dot net dot au and/or leave a message here on this blog (if the system lets you)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home